We’re looking for a Communication Specialist to contribute to and implement our communication strategy.
As a Communication Specialist, you will:
- Contribute to the development of the online and offline strategy.
- Implement it on our social media, blog and email channels.
- Organize events and produce media content throughout.
- 2 years proven experience in the media and communication field.
- Content production experience – blog, email, picture (video is a plus).
- Knowledge of the WordPress environment.
- Basic SEO skills.
- Knowledge of the main social media – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Familiarity with report analysis (Google Analytics, FB Insights).
- English proficiency (B2-C1 level).
- Proactivity, goal-oriented approach, ability to work independently, reliability.
- Passion for media, civil society and social economy is a plus.
How to apply
Please, send your covering letter and CV in a single PDF file to Marco Traversi, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.The deadline for applications is 1st September. Interviews with potential candidates will be held afterwards. We are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible after appointment. The offices are located in Naples and Rome but the selected person will work in Naples and so candidates resident in Naples and in the surrounding area or fully available to move will be preferred. Salary, duration, working hours schedule and job contract will be commensurate to the effective job experience and the availability of the candidate.